Ashwagandha for winters and their benefits.
Ashwagandha also known as winter cherry and scientific named as Withania somnifera
It is one of the bestest herb according to Ayurveda and had a long history in order to provide some greatest effect for human health and the best remedy against many diseases.
In winters it is quite common to see persons suffering from cold, flu , cough, viral infections etc.
Ashwagandha is so beneficial.
As it has ushna virya according to Ayurveda that is hot potency so it is so much beneficial if taken in winters no doubt it is beneficial in all season but due to its hot potency it is good to taken during winters it will act more effectively in order to provide great results and benefits to human body and it’s functioning.
Ashwagandha is a rasayan that means it has rejuvenating powers and works wonderfully
In winters due to cold cough and flu it is seen that the immunity is badly affected.
To maintain immunity and to make immune system strong Ashwagandha is the good option
As Ashwagandha works as a brilliant immunity booster helps in production of white blood cells which is the defence mechanism of the body. KSM 66 is the best ashwagandha someone can consume in their daily life. KSM66 Ashwagandha dosage must be checked with doctors and then must be consumed.
It Also increases the level of superoxide dismutase and glutathione peroxidase, two of the most powerful antioxidants known for promoting good health.
So taking Ashwagandha is the good option
As it is easily available in market in the capsule form and powder form and it also works naturally without or may be very less side effects until or unless you are allergic so it’s a good option to consider
Along with this Ashwagandha has numerous benefits in winter
- Works as an immunity booster as in winters it has seen that due to cold cough your immunity gets affected
- In winters it is seen that people become very fond of sweet dishes and desert which may leads to increase in the blood sugar level but you can take Ashwagandha as it works good against diabetes and reduces the blood sugar levels naturally by its effects on insulin secretion and sensitivity .
- In winters it is also quite common to feel laziness , lethargicness which affects your daily lifestyle and routine and this habit eventually leads to delaying in works and causes a lot of stress and tension as Ashwagandha works best against the release of stress hormone called cortisol
So it is good to take Ashwagandha during stress and tension as it works naturally and easy available so it’s a good option
- Ashwagandha is also beneficial in infertility and helps to boosting up the level of testosterone naturally in males and also enhances the sperm quality
- In winters it is good to do physical workout and exercise and along with that you can take Ashwagandha as it helps in increasing the body strength and muscle mass naturally. KSM 66 side effects should be checked out by the one who is consuming it.
- In winters it is seen that old People suffers from joint pain , people who are having rheumatoid arthritis suffers more form joint pain in winters all this because of inflammation
So Ashwagandha is the good option against this. It helps in reducing the inflammation.