TikTok is constantly changing its structure and features and making creators develop unique videos. With every up-gradation of features and tools, it is creating astonishment! Although TikTok has numerous features, the TikTok sticker is an efficient feature that captivates the audience quickly. TikTok has many stickers available in the library. Similar to stickers on other social media apps, it allows users to customize the content and deliver it more compellingly. If you want more engagement for your videos, buy tiktok likes and improve your chances of getting noticed by the TikTok algorithm.
In this article, let us learn how you can add stickers to TikTok and how you can create your stickers. Let’s get started!
What Are TikTok Stickers?
TikTok stickers are a collection of emojis, date & time, locations, and other fun elements. It is a single Gif that effortlessly expresses your emotions and reactions. Sometimes, creators can’t express their feelings through words. In that situation, these TikTok stickers are more helpful. If creators use stickers more, it will help you convey the contents with clarity. You can even add the exact location, date & time on your videos.
What Are Different Kinds Of TikTok Stickers?
TikTok offers various stunning stickers that make your ordinary videos look great. Users should choose suitable stickers for their videos and should post the videos at the right time. Below are the six categories of stickers as follows,
- TikTok Recommended Stickers– These include mentions, hashtags, polls, etc. For example, when you add a poll sticker, you could be able to take a survey on likes and dislikes. This poll feature may even help you to analyze and get an idea for your upcoming videos.
- TikTok Decorative Stickers – These include hearts, stars, crowns, and other beautiful stickers that decorate your video and take it to the next level.
- Text Stickers On TikTok– Text videos are more useful for creators. On-screen texts for TikTokers related to health, fitness, and food will help them explain the step-by-step procedure. You can adjust the font color, size, and style of your text sticker as you desire. Experts recommend keeping the font color visible with the background; placing it at the bottom center would be best.
- Emotion Stickers– The stickers express sadness, happiness, and excitement precisely as you feel. They are animated stickers. Some emotion stickers will have text like ‘hurrah,’ ‘one good day,’ etc. If you use these stickers correctly, you can reach a broader audience in a quick time.
- TikTok Lifestyle Stickers– If you are a health, fashion enthusiast, or food lover, then this option of stickers will give you plenty of options that suit your daily routine. Use stickers with words like ‘ coffee day,’ ‘ morning routine,’ etc.,
- TikTok Nature Stickers – These stickers include flowers, animals, clouds, sun, and all-natural things. Depending on your theme, use TikTok stickers to get the maximum likes. In addition, you can buy tiktok fans and gain more followers to your account.
How To Find Stickers On TikTok?
First, you need to record a video, and now you can see a few icons at the bottom of the screen. Now, tap on stickers, and you will have tons of stickers. You can also search on the tab for particular stickers. When you swipe on the stickers page, it always shows the trending stickers on top.
How To Add TikTok Stickers On Video?
Once you find the stickers, you can tap on the sticker, which will appear on your screen, where you can drag and adjust it anywhere on the video. You can pin it to one point and set the duration on how long the sticker can be visible on the video. It is recommended to place stickers, not on the corners, so the app icon covers it.
How To Create Custom TikTok Stickers?
Custom stickers are usually created by using third-party apps. Recently, TikTok has been partnered with Giphy. So, even with minimal knowledge of editing or design experience, you can make stickers for your videos. But unfortunately, TikTok still doesn’t allow users to upload custom stickers, but it will enable stickers to upload as a photo background.
In Giphy, you can import your image and convert them into stickers. It is suggested to make family-friendly stickers to get approval quickly. Follow the easy steps below to create a custom sticker,
- Go to Giphy sticker maker. Select the sticker option and upload the image.
- Cut out the unwanted parts, choose an animation type, and now click continue.
- Now your animated customized sticker is ready.
If you need to spice up your TikTok visibility, buy tiktok views and boost your TikTok online presence. Consider adding stickers to make your videos more compelling and fun at the same time. Even now, many creators don’t know how to add stickers to videos. So, users should try to learn more about stickers and implement them in your videos. We hope this article is valuable and informative. Thanks for reading!